client representation; continuity as your project progresses
One CEO hired me because he said "Áine, I don't know what I am looking at when the architects present concepts. I need a design right hand to guide me on what I can't see".
As your project advances, you will have a lot of decisions to make. My ongoing advice is invaluable. Building projects can take some navigation and contractor whispering! I can represent you and your needs when the rubber hits the road. I offer these consultancy services so you get additional support when you need it.
All aspects of the design process excite me; I particularly love it when things become tangible. Going to factories, visiting workshops, attending design team meetings are all fun for me!
For time poor clients I offer the following;
- Review of mock-ups and material/finishes/sample submissions and presentations.
- Going to site.
- Visiting and reviewing factories and their design submissions.
- Selecting marble, granite and stone blocks and slabs.
Looking after your interests and your project investment, I can also be brought in to assess the following for you -
- Request For Information (RFIs). The outward and return submissions.
- Request For Proposal (RFPs). The outward and return submissions.
- Feasibility studies.
- Concept submissions.
- Schematic submissions.
- Detail design submissions.
- Pre-tender documentation.
- Outward and return submissions.
- Tender documentation. Outward and return submissions.
- Contract awards.
- Post-tender submissions.
- Construction set drawings.
Additionally I can represent you or attend meetings with you when you are asked to meet with:
- Members of the Design Team i.e. Architects, Interior Designers, Project and Development Managers, Cost Consultants, Main Contractors etc.
- Sub contractors.
- Technical consultants.
- Any stakeholders involved in your project.